Welcome! You have reached the league website for Rehoboth Youth Baseball & Softball Association. We are located in Rehoboth, Massachusetts.
Our mission is to provide a fun and educational baseball experience for youth from Rehoboth and surrounding communities. We include recreational baseball and softball from Tee ball through Seniors as well as hosting all-star tournaments and sending our all-stars around the region.
Thanks for your interest in RYBSA - See you at the fields!
Huge congratulations to the 12U Thunder Team on their success which ultimately include a tournament championhip win at the CLCF (Cranston) Bombers 5th Annual Jaxon Marocco Classic on May 22 and 23.
After losing their first game they went on a tremendous tear, finishing Saturday 2-1 to earn the 3 seed. They wouldn't lose again and went 3-0 Sunday to win it all, including an 8-3 win over the #1 seed Rage in the finals.
Congrats to all the players and to Coaches Tom Marsella, Spencer DeSilva, Katie Duarte, and Sam Marsella
For those who are interested in coaching and volunteering, please use the following link. Coach and Volunteer Registration.
With practices starting soon we wanted to share a couple items that are important for coaches and teams to help us get things started.
Covid Guidelines & Waivers
- As the league's board and COVID team have updated our guidelines to align to the latest state requirements. You can see the latest version on our website at www.rybsaonline.com/covid
- Highlights: Aligned to state requirements, all players and adults on the premises must wear a face covering at all times. Distancing should be maintained between spectators and players not actively engaged in on-field play.
- Additionally a COVID waiver will be needed again this season as was used last year. Waiver can be found here - COVID Waiver.
- We are asking all players and coaches to provide a signed waiver to their team coach before participating in first practice or event.
- Coaches will also have access to more hard copies in the coaches room.
- All coaches and anyone helping with on-field activities with players needs to be CORI cleared.
-- Completing this background check is quite easy. Send a scan or photo of the completed form attached, including a photo of drivers license to our CORI admin at CORI@rybsaonline.com. CORI Form can be found here - CORI Form.
- When cleared, you will be notified and added to the cleared list that the coaches and league use to ensure we are compliant with our policies and state requirements.